Employment and Wellbeing Centre
The Employment & Wellbeing service is currently unavailable.
We aim to restore this service at the earliest opportunity.
Our Employment and Wellbeing Centre provides help and support for those who are looking for work, a change in career, training, qualifications etc..
The Employment & Wellbeing Centre is open:
Monday and Tuesday - 09:00 to 14:30
Thursday and Friday - 09:00 to 14:30
To avoid any disappointment, it is advisable to book an appointment.
What can we do for you?
The 'Employment & Wellbeing Centre' is here to provide help with:
- Creating professional CV's
- Interview Techniques
- Skill Matching
- Finding additional support and guidance
- Accessing various training courses which lead to recognised qualifications, i.e:
- Food Safety
- Customer Service
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS Card (Construction Industry)
- SIA Card (Security Industry)
- We may also be able to help overcome barriers to finding work, i.e:
- Obtaining a 'FULL' Birth Certificate
- Help with travel costs to and from interviews
- Help towards the cost of buying PPE and clothing that you may need for your new job.
- We don't just help those who are looking for work... we have a fantastic funding scheme to help towards the start-up costs of a new business.