Employment and Wellbeing Centre
Our Employment and Wellbeing Centre provides help and support for those who are looking for work, a change in career, training, qualifications etc..
The Employment & Wellbeing Centre is open:
Monday and Tuesday - 09:00 to 14:30
Thursday and Friday - 09:00 to 14:30
To avoid any disappointment, it is advisable to book an appointment.
What can we do for you?
The 'Employment & Wellbeing Centre' is here to provide help with:
- Creating professional CV's
- Interview Techniques
- Skill Matching
- Finding additional support and guidance
- Accessing various training courses which lead to recognised qualifications, i.e:
- Food Safety
- Customer Service
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS Card (Construction Industry)
- SIA Card (Security Industry)
- We may also be able to help overcome barriers to finding work, i.e:
- Obtaining a 'FULL' Birth Certificate
- Help with travel costs to and from interviews
- Help towards the cost of buying PPE and clothing that you may need for your new job.
- We don't just help those who are looking for work... we have a fantastic funding scheme to help towards the start-up costs of a new business.