SERVICE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Our 'Employment and Wellbeing Service' provides help and support for those who are looking for training opportunities, gaining up to date qualifications, employment opportunities or a change in career.
What can we do for you?
- Our 'Employment and Wellbeing Service' is here to provide help with:
- Creating professional CV's
- Interview Techniques
- Skill Matching
- Finding additional support and guidance
- Accessing various training courses which lead to recognised qualifications, i.e:
- Food Safety
- Customer Service
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS Card (Construction Industry)
- SIA Card (Security Industry)
- We may also be able to help overcome barriers to finding work, i.e:
- Obtaining a full Birth Certificate
- Help with travel costs to and from interviews
- Help towards the cost of buying PPE and clothing that you may need for your new job.
- We don't just help those who are looking for work... we have a fantastic funding scheme to help towards the start-up costs of a new business.